1. The average lifespan of a worker bee is only 3 months…or about twice the length of a relationship for the winning contestants on The Bachelorette.
2. When swallowing a big mouthful of food, a frog blinks its eyes which pushes its large eyeballs down on top of its mouth. This helps squeeze the food in its mouth into its throat. Didn’t their mother ever tell them to take smaller bites?
3. “Inflammable” and “flammable” mean the same thing. The same can be said for “insane” and “Gary Busey”.
4. Alaska has a law that states it it illegal to push a live moose out of a moving airplane. Looks like I have the plot of the next Maury C. Moose book.
5. Oklahoma’s state bird is the Scissor-tailed Flycatcher. A statue in the Tulsa airport says this bird is known for catching grasshoppers, crickets and beetles. No mention of flies. Seems like they probably should have mentioned flies.
6. Walt Disney was one fired from a newspaper for “lack of imagination.” In defense of that boss, I too wouldn’t have thought much about a guy who kept going on and on about a giant mouse that doesn’t wear a shirt and hikes his pants up to his nipples.
7. Michael Jackson didn’t invent the Moonwalk. It dates back the the 1950s, many years prior to the moon landing. If that doesn’t prove that the moon landing was fake, I don’t know what does.
8. When first invented, high heels were originally worn by men, not women. The shoes were said to have been common with Persian horseback warriors sometime around the ninth century. Today, Steph Curry is the only warrior I know who gets grief about his shoes.
9. McDonald’s in Japan Is Giving Away A Golden Chicken McNugget. I think Ronald McDonald is trying a little to hard to become Willy Wonka.
10. If you Google “I’m feeling curious” you will be given the answer to a random trivia question. I have a suggestion for Google…start directing all searches for “I’m feeling furious” to images of baby foxes. Because who could stay mad when looking at this adorable little guy.