Having a rough start to the week? Feel like there is nothing but negative stories online, on TV and in the newspaper? Looking for a little pick me up?
Here are 5 good things going on in our world…
- Photographer Gives Kids in the Hospital A Magical Christmas Surprise – Australian photographer Karen Alsop took pictures of kids with Santa in front of a green screen at Monash Children’s Hospital in Melbourne. Click here to see what they look like with a little Christmas magic!
- Butler Men’s Basketball Turns Court Storming Into A Fundraiser – Fans rushed the court in celebration when Butler knocked off top ranked Villanova. Only problem is that a court storming is grounds for a $5,000 fine from the Big East Conference. In a great twist, the school will be donating that money to a charity, Be The Match.
- J.J. Watt Surprises Football Fan Who Lost Favorite Jersey After Car Accident – 8-year-old Noah Fulmer was in a scary car accident on New Year’s Eve and to make matters worse, the emergency response team ripped open his JJ Watt jersey to tend to Noah’s injuries. The Houston Texans star found out about this and stopped by the hospital to give Noah some brand new gear.
- Teen Carries Brother With Cerebral Palsy On Back For 111-Mile Walk – I love my brothers, but I don’t know if I could do what one teen did for his brother. See what he did.
- Dad’s Special Lunch Bag Drawings Help ‘Shy’ Son Come Out Of His Shell – Dominick Cabalo saw that his son Nicholas was shy and having a hard time making friends. He decided to use his art skills to turn Nicholas’ lunch bags into the talk of the school. Check out how cool these are…
Throwback lunch bags, just because the Justice League trailer was released today. (Yes, I know GL is not in the movie, but I haven’t done an Aquaman yet) #LunchBagArt #JusticeLeague #dccomics #superman #wonderwoman #flash #batman #greenlantern #aquaman #cyborg #sketch #disposableart #brownpaperbag #comics #art #drawing #SDCC #SDCC2016