1. Swedish Fish are made in China and distributed by a company based in New Jersey. I am starting to question just how Swedish those things really are.
2. Mice sometimes cry red tears. Sounds terrifying. I am glad that my only interaction with mice takes place in the happiest place on Earth.
3. When animals wake up from hibernating, they need to sleep for days. I feel the same way on nights when I go to bed at 8pm.
4. A hummingbird’s heart rate can reach as high as 1,260 beats per minute. Or about the same rate as my heart while I am ordering a milkshake.
5. A box turtle’s heart rate can slow to about one beat every five to 10 minutes. Or about the same rate as mine after I have had a milkshake.
6. Reports have found that the checkout line is the most profitable area of a grocery store. You mean it is not the aisle with the pickled ginger and chicken liver?
7. There are approximately 3.3 billion customer loyalty memberships in the United States. I think my dad accounts for roughly 1 billion of them.
8. Americans eat more than 2 billion slices of frozen pizza each year. I think my younger brother accounts for roughly 1 billion of them.
9. It is an Alaskan state law that a person may only carry a concealed slingshot if he/she has received the appropriate license. To apply for a license, I assume you have to contact the cowabunga dude department.
10. The word hussy used to mean housewife. Piece of advice to all the guys out there…don’t tell your girlfriend you want to make her your hussy.