Having a rough week? Feel like there is nothing but negative stories online, on TV and in the newspaper? Looking for a little pick me up?
Here are 5 good things going on in our world…
- After Girl Scout Stand Is Robbed, Police Buy All Remaining Cookies And Donate Over $1,000 – A girl scout stand outside of a Union City, CA, supermarket was robbed by a gunman. Thankfully the girls were okay. To lift the girls’ spirits, the Union City Police Officers Association purchased all of the girl’s remaining boxes of cookies and gave them a very generous donation.
- Boy Battling Cancer to Receive 1,000 Valentine’s Day Cards – An Ohio community is coming together to send 1,000 Valentine’s Day cards for a 5-year-old boy battling cancer, all in the name of love.
- Dad Builds Ninja Warrior Training Course To Teach His Daughter Confidence – Gavin MacCall created a mini Ninja Warrior training course inside their home, using his sofa as a warped wall. And amazing thing happened when his daughter started using it.
- 2nd Grade Class Raises Money For Injured Dog – After reading “Sheepdog in the Snow,” a book about some kids who find a stranded sheepdog with a broken leg, one 2nd grade class decided to put the lesson they just learned into action.
- Flying Actually Got Better Last Year – For all you frequent fliers out there, I have good news…flying is getting better. Airlines are cancelling fewer flights and losing less bags.