Having a rough start to the week? Feel like there is nothing but negative stories online, on TV and in the newspaper? Looking for a little pick me up?
Here are 5 good things going on in our world…
- A Teenager Without A Jaw Becomes A Rapper – Isaiah Acosta is a 17-year-old from Phoenix who was born without a jaw, has never tasted food and is mute, but communicates through sign language, gestures and primarily texting on his phone. Isaiah also loves hip-hop, writes raps and dreams of being a rapper. A Phoenix rapper helped make that dream come true
- Dog Abandoned at Gas Station Is Now an Official Employees – A dog that was apparently abandoned at a Brazilian gas station got a new “leash” on life.
- Terminally Ill Boy Skies Down Mountain – A 12-year-old boy currently in hospice care was able to ski alongside his fellow Boy Scouts and earn a merit badge.
- Boy Rescues Dad Trapped Underneath Car, Credits His Strength to ‘Angels’ – 9-year-old J.T. Parker, of Idaho saves his father in an amazing way.
- 5-Year-Old Learns He’s Getting A New Heart – Check out his reaction!