1. You are more likely to die from a coconut than from a shark. — I can’t wait for Discovery Channel’s Coconut Week.
2. Michael J. Fox’s middle name is Andrew. — I am not great at spelling, but that seems like the wrong letter.
3. The $10 bill in the Cook Islands, a nation in the South Pacific, features a topless woman riding a shark. — Apparently the Cook Islands let 13-year-old boys design their money.
4. According to the Human Genome Project, human beings are 99.5% genetically identical. — I think I am going to call the Phoenix Suns and see if they want to sign a 31-year-old who is just 0.5% away from being LeBron James.
5. A dollar bill can contain at least 3,000 different microbes of bacteria. — Which means I have about 1,000,000 microbes in my bank account right now!