Yesterday I wrote about the 5 things we can learn from podcasts. In honor of that, I thought I would share the podcasts I currently subscribe to. What do you listen to? Let me know if you have a podcast suggestion in the comments section below.
(In order of the Adam Baker podcast ranking)
- Brickhouse – Unconventional and hilarious basketball analysis.
- CBS Sports Eye On College Basketball Podcast – Fun college basketball talk with shout outs to your favorite random players.
- Freakonomics Radio – Have fun discovering the hidden side of everything.
- St. Patrick Catholic Community – Previews of the weekly readings and replays the Sunday’s homily.
- Catholic Stuff You Should Know – A lighthearted exploration of various prominent and obscure Catholic topics.
- Happier with Gretchen Rubin – Practical, manageable advice about how to be happier.
- The Seth Davis Podcast – Smart conversations with interesting people in and around the world of sports.
- Stuff You Should Know – Learn how everything works.
- Tell Me Something I Don’t Know – Journalism wrapped in a game-show package.
- Side Hustle School – A daily show for everyone who works a regular job and wants to start an income-earning project on the side.
- The Way I Heard It With Mike Rowe – Great storytelling of popular stories…with a twist.
- Grammar Girl Quick And Dirty Tips For Better Writing – Short and friendly tips to improve your writing.