Having a rough week? Feel like there is nothing but negative stories online, on TV and in the newspaper? Looking for a little pick me up?
Here are 5 good things going on in our world…
- Southwest Airlines Flew A Cabin Full Of Animals Out Of Storm-Hit Houston– Dozens of cats and dogs were flown to San Diego for adoption, freeing up space in Texas shelters.
- Pitbull sends private plane to bring cancer patients from Puerto Rico to US for chemo – The music superstar is sending his private jet to the U.S. territory to help ferry cancer patients to the mainland for chemo treatments.
- Hero dog saves lives following earthquake in Mexico – Frida, the beloved Labrador rescue dog, has been dispatched to Mexico City to help search for survivors caught in the rubble.
- Texas Woman Uses Her Extreme Couponing Skills To Help Hurricane Victims – Kimberly Gager has helped dozens of families who have stopped by her home to pick up goods after hearing of her generosity by word of mouth or on Facebook.
- Hero Groom Saves Boy From Drowning During Wedding Photo Shoot – Newlyweds Clayton and Brittany Cook were posing for photos on a park bridge in in Kitchener, Ontario when Clayton noticed a little boy struggling to swim in the river. With no concern for his wedding attire, Clayton jumped into the water and pulled the boy out.