I ran across the above video and just had to share it. Produced by PBS, it is an awesome look at creativity, where it comes from, what it looks like, and how you can be more creative.
If you have 9 minutes to spare, you won’t be let down.
If you don’t have time to watch it now, the following bullet points highlight a few of the many topics covered in the video. I hope these are enough to get you to come back and watch the video when you have free time.
- Creativity is a process
- Be open.
- Creative ideas don’t have to be unique.
- You must expand you capacity for uncertainty.
- Don’t be afraid to mind wander.
- You can find creativity anywhere.
- Anyone can be creative.
- You can get beyond what you think is possible.
- You have to sit down an do the work!