In the above video, Kid President has asked for help in making a list of things that kids need to know. He is asking kids, parents, schools & people with blogs (or blawggs as he says it) to make their own list of things kids should learn.
Since I have a blawgg I thought I could make my own list to help out KP.
There are many things that kids need to know. Here are a few that I came up with. If you have any to add, I would love to see them in the comments section below. Thanks!
– Be thankful for what you have, unless it is bad breath, then you should be thankful for breath mints.
– No matter how successful you have been in the past, not everything you do in the future will be perfect (just ask Star Wars Episodes 1-3).
– It is nice to open a door for someone, even if it is an automatic door.
– Sometimes you just have to let the cookie crumble.
– If you can remember the first name of your bologna, you can remember the first name of your neighbor.
– One man’s trash is another man’s sweater – so give away things you don’t use to someone who will use it.
– Words can be tricky – like how fat chance and slim chance mean the same thing.
– Wear sunscreen – even if you like lobster, you don’t want to look like one.
– Hug is a small word that doesn’t make a sound, but it makes a big impact.
– Sometimes you aren’t an All-American, but you are all American (unless you are from another country).
– Hors d’oeuvres are not as scary as they are spelled.
– No matter how much you smile, you can always smile more.
– A dog is a man’s best friend, but he can’t drive you to the doctor, so it helps to have human friends too.
– Texting can save you time, but don’t spend all your free time texting.